Takedata was developed to provide simple cloud-services for Internet-connected Arduino projects. The site has support for:
- Visualizing Geotagged data using Google Maps or Google Earth.
- Point-by-point data injection from your Arduino to Takedata.
- Sending commands from Takedata to your Arduino.
- Sending images taken from Adafruit's JPG camera to Takedata.
- Collaboratively taking data with multiple Arduino users.
The idea is that once you set your Internet-connected Arduino off "doing its thing," you can control and monitor it all using this site and your browser. From your Takedata account, you can generate graphs of your data, share your data, view uploaded images, and send message to your Arduino. Learn more
(This is a .zip package of the takedata.org source code, so you can install it on your own server. See readme.txt in the package for installation instructions.)